Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

See paid traffic coming to a specific page

Level 3

Hello,

I would like to build a segment that shows me only the pages coming from paid traffic. Let's say that I run a Pages -> report and then I filter the following page www.mysite.com/redflowers, so I end up with the visits only to this page.
And now, what kind of segment should I build in order to see only the paid traffic to this page? I tried to use a segment that says "search keyword exist" but it doesnt work. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Find the dimension "Paid Search" and drag it over to your rules. Ultimately you'll want a segment that says:

Paid Search equals "Paid".

That should give you the exact data you're looking for in the Pages Report.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 8

Hi,

I'm not sure how to use segments to do this but as a workaround, you can use the paid search detection feature.

Basically, as the name suggests, this feature would allow you to separate paid search from natural search.

This document explains the various parameters that are used and This documentation explains how you can configure it.

Rahul

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Find the dimension "Paid Search" and drag it over to your rules. Ultimately you'll want a segment that says:

Paid Search equals "Paid".

That should give you the exact data you're looking for in the Pages Report.