Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Searches issue

Level 1

Hi All,

I want to know how to check searches in omniture site catalyst tool and where we can get CTR in this tool. Let me know your expertise.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community!

I am guessing by 'searches' you mean the internal searches on your website. First of all you would have to make sure that those are being tracked, most probably using an evar. If you know which eVar is tracking it your can directly go to that report otherwise you can browse through the Custom Conversion reports and try to find it. 

Let me know if that helps you.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community!

I am guessing by 'searches' you mean the internal searches on your website. First of all you would have to make sure that those are being tracked, most probably using an evar. If you know which eVar is tracking it your can directly go to that report otherwise you can browse through the Custom Conversion reports and try to find it. 

Let me know if that helps you.

Tanmay