Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

scheduling reportbuilder file via sftp

Level 3

Having a tough time trying to schedule auto files sent to sftp using reportbuilder. Contacted CC a few times but got no where. What's the right way in doing this?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

ReportBuilder currently does not have the capability to schedule reports via SFTP; however there is an Engineering Services solution available that allows this. I'd recommend getting in touch with your Account Manager if you're intested in scheduling reports via SFTP.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 8

Hi,

Please have a look at the documentation here and here to see if it helps.

Kind Regards

Rahul

Level 3

Rahol - thank you for your response. But I am looking for a solution for secure FTP, not just FTP. Is there a work around?

Thanks,

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

ReportBuilder currently does not have the capability to schedule reports via SFTP; however there is an Engineering Services solution available that allows this. I'd recommend getting in touch with your Account Manager if you're intested in scheduling reports via SFTP.