Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Scheduled projects - Display

Level 3

Hello,

When we send a project, people have to download the attached file.

Can they read the content without downloading the PDF ?

If not, is it possible to implement this functionnality ? This is very practical if we are out of the office and have to use our phone.

Best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Reports and Analytics and old dashboard formats have the ability to embed the report in the email body, in addition to the attachment. Currently there is not a way to embed workspace projects into the body of an email.

If you'd like that capability introduced, I'd recommend creating an idea thread so others can vote on it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Mathilde, what product is this for? The thread wasn't placed in a product-specific forum, and it doesn't mention one either.

Level 3

Hi,

This is for Adobe Analytics.

Best regards,

Mathilde

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Reports and Analytics and old dashboard formats have the ability to embed the report in the email body, in addition to the attachment. Currently there is not a way to embed workspace projects into the body of an email.

If you'd like that capability introduced, I'd recommend creating an idea thread so others can vote on it.