Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Revenue data in Cohort Analysis

Level 2

Annotation 2020-06-29 124500.png

I created a Cohort analysis and for my inclusion criteria I added orders for visitors who registered for a first time customer program. For my return criteria, I wanted to know how many of those visitors who came back to the site and placed another order. I was asked by my client if I could do the same thing using revenue. The client wants to know what the average order size is for the inclusion criteria compared to average order size for the return inclusion. I tried and could not use revenue in my inclusion or return criteria.

1. Can I include revenue in a Cohort analysis?

2. If not, how can I get average order size with the inclusion and return orders?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

If it doesn't need to be within the context of the cohort table, you could use the out of the box 'customer loyalty' dimension to produce something like the below, and drop a visitor-level segment on the table 'Visitor: Registered for First time Customer Program.

ForgotPassword4Times_0-1593474220496.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

If it doesn't need to be within the context of the cohort table, you could use the out of the box 'customer loyalty' dimension to produce something like the below, and drop a visitor-level segment on the table 'Visitor: Registered for First time Customer Program.

ForgotPassword4Times_0-1593474220496.png