Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Reports & Analytics Dashboard

Level 1

I am working with a corporate customer on a custom dashboard.  The custom dashboard has been working fine but for some reason the customer is no longer able to get to it on 02/05/2015. She has tried the following to access it:

Click View All Reports, then Dashboards, then Manage Dashboards. On the Manage Dashboards page she locates and clicks the link to the custom  dashboard.

- OR -

Click custom dashboard under "Frequently Viewed" in the left navigation.

- OR -

Click custom dashboard under "Report History" in the left navigation.

Each time she clicks the link to the custom dashboard, the dashboard appears briefly, and then disappears, and she sees the default "Site Overview" dashboard instead.

She has always used IE10, she does not have access to other browsers to test for corporate reasons.  I was not able to replicate since I use Firefox and was able to get to the custom dashboard.  My assumption is this is a browser issue, since it seems to work with Firefox but I could be wrong.  Is there a work around, a bug with IE10 or known issues with IE10 with custom dashboards, and is there a browser Adobe recommends for Reports and Analytics

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

I'm sure you must have already tried this but still taking a shot. Have you tried clearing the Temporary Internet Files and Cache for IE10 and are still facing this error?

Thanks

Nikhil

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

I'm sure you must have already tried this but still taking a shot. Have you tried clearing the Temporary Internet Files and Cache for IE10 and are still facing this error?

Thanks

Nikhil