Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Reporting: best dashboard template

Community Advisor

Dear All,

We would like to know that what could be the best dashboard report template in workspace. Could you please help to share it. Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Adobe Champion

Hello Kamlesh,

If you are getting started you could use the template in the screen grab below. I have used in the past these 2 templates to understand some new data cuts that I have not explored earlier. Campaign Template OR Consumer - Performance (template draft). 

But at the end of the day it comes down to what business questions you are trying to answer as well as the analytics maturity of the end user of your dashboards. 

Templates.PNG

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

The best dashboard template is the one that your business users can read and understand without requiring much clarification on what the various visualisations mean.

Correct answer by
Adobe Champion

Hello Kamlesh,

If you are getting started you could use the template in the screen grab below. I have used in the past these 2 templates to understand some new data cuts that I have not explored earlier. Campaign Template OR Consumer - Performance (template draft). 

But at the end of the day it comes down to what business questions you are trying to answer as well as the analytics maturity of the end user of your dashboards. 

Templates.PNG