Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report Builder YTD daily trend Question

Level 1

Every morning I am updating a sheet with year to date metrics adding the day prior. I am using a Key Metrics report broken down by day. My date range starts at 1/1/15 and ends at =Today()-1. The report layout is standard with additional dates being populated in the same column and metrics next to them. I am doing this for 20+ Report suites broken down by marketing channel resulting in over 200 report requests that need to be updated.

Is it possible to only pull yesterday`s data without having to re-pull the request for the entire year? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

You can run a report with the Rolling dates and select Yesterday in the 'From' and 'To' Field. This way will have the report for yesterday.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

You can run a report with the Rolling dates and select Yesterday in the 'From' and 'To' Field. This way will have the report for yesterday.

Thanks!

Level 3

You can pull the data of yesterday and add them to your previous ytd figures (in Excel). But this will not work for a lot of metrics like unique visitors, returning visitors, conversions, etc..  

Level 1

Thank you for the suggestion. This is an option I`d look into when rebuilding the report but at the moment I am stuck with the current report structure.

Level 1

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, that will not work in my case as I also need to keep prior day data as well, just like in the screenshot. Essentially, I just want to add 7/31/15 below 7/30/15 without erasing previous data and without having to re-pull the entire year worth of data and without editing the input cell for the request daily as I have over 200 requests in that report.

[img]2015-07-31_1042.png[/img]