Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Regarding the Adobe Analytics Challenge

Level 1

I have registered my team up for the Adobe Analytics challenge, although when inviting a Faculty Mentor and other team members, Adobe will not send an invite email to anyone I invite. Why is this? Is the "invite" button on the teams homepage not working? Is the GET/ POST requests not setup correctly on the backend? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi, 

We have seen this issue be resolved by using a different browser. Looks like Amber has replied to your email and we can continue the conversation there. 

Thanks, 

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Community Advisor

I seem to recall seeing similar issues last year on this too.. I am trying to see if I can find someone at Adobe involved in this competition to see if they can help you

Level 1

Hi jennifer! Where can I actually tell my problems about this challenge, there must be some mail ID right? Also where is the NDA agreement we all teams have to sign, because I didn't find one while registering?

Community Advisor

I am not actually connected to that challenge... so I was trying to get you visibility here for someone that could actually help you.

Looks like @sandor_jones has provided a contact for you, thank you Sandor!

Level 1

Hello @sandor_jones ! I can't upload my resume and the uploading animation is still moving. I have mailed the issue 10 hours ago but the issue still persists. Please fix this ASAP so that I can register my new team in the AAC event within the deadline.

Community Advisor

As I posted in the other thread:

The team running this Challenge is more than likely located on the West Coast of the USA, and likely don't work on weekends... so odd are they haven't yet read your email.

From the time of my posting this message, it will be approximately 6:30 am on the West Coast. I know it can be hard waiting, but give them a few more hours to actually start their day (going to assume 9 am), read the emails that have come in over the weekend, and have a chance to get back to you.

Level 1

Thanks Again. My problem solved and successfully uploaded resume and registered my team. Sorry for late reply.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi, 

We have seen this issue be resolved by using a different browser. Looks like Amber has replied to your email and we can continue the conversation there. 

Thanks, 

Level 1

Hey @sandor_jones They replied me at monday (25th Sep) and I fixed it. I almost forgot the time zone variation among continents due to the rush to register before the deadline. What they told me to do is nothing but to try to register the challenge in other browser. So, I tried in Firefox Browser instead of Brave. The resume uploaded successfully. Thanks for the support and Sorry for the late reply.