Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Real Time report query

Level 3

Hi - 

Can someone please explain me the definition of the highlighted reports in the attached screenshot.

Thanks in advance.

-Suhail

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Suahil,

If you are asking about the specifics of the reports you have highlighted in the Real TIme report screenshot, you may want to check internally. These are custom setup done by an admin in your organization.

-Hyder

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi Suhail

I have seen your attached highlighted report and found some basic insights related to real time, which are mentioned below.

1- Real time report have some limitation and can be configured only three real time dashboard.You can configure your real time dashboard by con

2- All the metrics and dimension are configured for real time ,So you have to choose your metrics and dimension from those limited option.

3- Real time report worked with 80 minutes of difference and you have to configure real time report.

Regards

Anupam

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Suahil,

If you are asking about the specifics of the reports you have highlighted in the Real TIme report screenshot, you may want to check internally. These are custom setup done by an admin in your organization.

-Hyder