Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

"Create segment from selection" question

Level 1

Hi all,

I want to create a segment of customers that installed an app (tied to an event) in a specific hour. We ran a TV campaign to drive installs, so I want to profile that group of customers that installed the app between 1900-2000.

In Workspace, I ran a report with "day" as the dimension, broken down by hour, with the install event as the metric. When I highlight that specific hour and click "create segment from selection" nothing happens.

I want to use this segment going forwards (lets call them "app installers") to monitor their behaviour subsequent future behaviour i.e visits, products bought etc...

I also want to profile customers by time of day, for example midnight - 0700 as "morning users", 1200-1400 as "lunchtime users" and so on.

Can anyone help? Many thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

ianb97361758, looks like there was a glitch. Try to open the project again and right click on the desired rows to open the segment builder.

Please share a screenshot if it does not work.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

ianb97361758, looks like there was a glitch. Try to open the project again and right click on the desired rows to open the segment builder.

Please share a screenshot if it does not work.