Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

question on iframe

Level 3

Hi,
I have a quick question relating to capturing the referrer for the Page A and iframe hosted on the Page A.

I have a page A which has an iframe. Currently the 60% traffic to that page is showing google cpc i.e adwords when I look at the trafic source.

But, when I look at the traffic source of that iframe which is embedded on that page, I see the referrer as Page A and not google adwords.

How can I fix this issue? How can I have iframe showing google cpc traffic which is 60% and not referrer as Page A. The Page A and iframe have DTM  implemented and goto same reporting suite

Thanks

Ankit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Ankit,

Pass the referrer details such as google cpc details to the iframe, via messaging or query parameter and from within the iframe page, grab and send that to Adobe and that should solve your problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Ankit,

Pass the referrer details such as google cpc details to the iframe, via messaging or query parameter and from within the iframe page, grab and send that to Adobe and that should solve your problem.