Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Query about Adobe Reports and analytics certification

Level 2

I am planning to take certification for Report and Analytics. After enroll and payment how many attempt can I make? Is this one attempt for one time fee or multiple attempts?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Animesh,

There is no restriction on the number of attempts however there may be a certain number of days after which you can enroll for the second attempt. The fee would be for one attempt only and you would have to pay again for multiple attempts. Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Animesh,

There is no restriction on the number of attempts however there may be a certain number of days after which you can enroll for the second attempt. The fee would be for one attempt only and you would have to pay again for multiple attempts. Thanks!

Tanmay

Level 2
Thank you Tanmay. This was helpful. I have been working on Adobe Analytics since 1 year. What all points should I put more emphasis for Report and Analytics certificate exam?

Level 10

Hi Animesh,

You would find the course content on the page of the test you want to give. Here attached is the content for Report & Analytics Business Practitioner Exam.

Tanmay

Level 2

This is really helpful Tanmay. This will surely give me a way to channelize preparation for the Report and Analytics certification exam.Thanks for your help.