Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Publishing Lists Available in Workspace Scheduled Projects

Level 4

I know this has been asked before, several times, but looking to make it easier to add recipients to emailed Workspace projects.

• allow scheduled projects to access publishing lists

or, much less satisfactory but a big improve over the current situ:

• allow pasting of a list of comma separated email addresses into recipient field

We have multiple projects that need to go, sometimes, for 30-40 recipients. Current manual, one email at a time process, is EXTREMELY painful.

Thanks!

-Eugene

6 Replies

Level 2

A Publishing List for Workspaces (Report Suite or Virtual Report Suite level – just as it is possible e.g. for the Report Builder) would be a real game changer. Has Adobe any plans to implement such a feature?

Level 4

I am the original poster, and owner of this thread...I did NOT accept an answer, or close it!

How can we get this thread re-opened, or, understand if this is an upcoming feature?

Level 1

Looks like this is a persistent issue.  Has anyone moved this up in the queue or found a suitable workaround?

Level 2

Still nothing

@adobe are you watching your threads?