Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Proper use of MobileCore.configureWith

Level 1

Hello everyone, I am currently integrating Adobe Analytics into an iOS application.

After executing 'MobileCore.configureWith(filePath:)' I want to safely remove the configuration file and set another internal state. Unfortunately, the function does not provide a completion block in which I could do this safely.

I also tried to work with an event listener.
'MobileCore.registerEventListener(type: EventType.configuration, source: EventSource.requestContent) {event in ..}'

But that didn't work very well, because the listener reacted to all events with
'type: EventType.configuration' and 'source: 'EventSource.requestContent'. For example also to 'MobileCore.setPrivacyStatus(..)'

Also, I am not sure if it is safe to use the types 'EventType' and 'EventSource' at all, as they are not in the API Reference (https://developer.adobe.com/client-sdks/home/base/mobile-core/api-reference/#start).

Does anyone have an idea?

Thank you in advance.

1 Reply

Level 4

Just curious, Is the Adobe Analytics Extension still working for IOS Mobile SDK? I thought we are using Edge to send events now in new integrations.