Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Project Share in Workspace

Level 2

Hi,

In Adobe Analytics work space, how do I unshare a project after share with someone?  The other question is if I share a project w a partner but don't want her to change anything on the project, how do I do that?

Thank you for your help!

ily

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Lily,

Understood and even i am experiencing the same. Might be a bug, will raise it to Adobe.

For the quick turn around for now, you can remove all the names and include your name, so that the same wont be shared to the list and the update option didn't vanish.

Thank You!

Arun

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear Lily,

1. To unshare the shared project, click on the "Share Project" again and remove the name from the list.

1402872_pastedImage_0.png

2. For my knowledge,the option to restrict the user from editing the project in workspace is not available right now.

But can you check Curate and Share a Project ? It has some flexibilities in restriction.

Thank You!

Arun

Level 2

Hi Arun,

Thank you for your reply.  I did try it, however when I removed the recipient's name, the "Update" button was greyed so I couldn't update it or save it, hence I couldn't unshared the user.  Any advice on that will be very much appreciated.

Thank you so much for your help!

Lily

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Lily,

Understood and even i am experiencing the same. Might be a bug, will raise it to Adobe.

For the quick turn around for now, you can remove all the names and include your name, so that the same wont be shared to the list and the update option didn't vanish.

Thank You!

Arun

Employee Advisor

Yeah, I personally think this is an oversight on Adobe's end. If you can have a Customer support delegate create a ticket with customer care outlining the issue, they should be able to work with our engineering team to provide a fix.

Arun's workaround to share the project only with yourself is a solid workaround in the meantime. Thanks!