Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Product Finding Method Classification

Level 2

Hi,

We have a new carousel on our homepage and it is currently tagged as 'external' for the PFM.  How easy is it to change this via launch?  Out of hours with our agency and exploring fixing this on my end (with a little help!).

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@patrickf4519157 I see few quick ways to fix it.

1. Check which data element or rule is feeding data for PFM variable and create a custom condition to replace "external" value with in data element or in the rule, based on the carousel click on homepage.

2. If you know using processing rules? use processing rule to define a custom condition to replace "external" values. Need to be careful as any change may have adverse impact over data collection.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@patrickf4519157 I see few quick ways to fix it.

1. Check which data element or rule is feeding data for PFM variable and create a custom condition to replace "external" value with in data element or in the rule, based on the carousel click on homepage.

2. If you know using processing rules? use processing rule to define a custom condition to replace "external" values. Need to be careful as any change may have adverse impact over data collection.