Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Pending actions to activate the report suite

Level 1

Hi, a few weeks ago I created a report suite and currently in the General Account Settings, I get a message that there is a pending change, and in the setting that says “Activated” it is with a “Yes” but there is a clock icon on the side.

When I click on it, it takes me to the company settings, where the action description says “Activating Report Suite” and the status is “Pending”. How can I fix this situation so that the report suite is activated?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @JBriceno,

If you can see 'Activating Report Suite' status is 'Pending' in Admin > All Admin > Company settings home > View Pending Actions path, reach out to Adobe Support to resolve. Usually, the pending actions require additional action from adobe. So reaching out to Adobe would help you resolve the pending action.