Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

PDF Print from Adobe Workspace

Level 1

Okay so I got my awesome PDF document.   However, I can't print it on an A4 page.  How did Adobe miss this?  We need to be able to print the PDF reports generated through Adobe Workspace.  Any workarounds or suggested flows to accomplish this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

The downloaded PDF is created without any page breaks, so printer takes it as a single page.

What you can do is to go to File>Print and under Page Sizing and Handling select 'Poster'. Adjust the 'Tile Scale' to a value at which the preview looks readable and fits in the pages. Then go ahead and print the project. 

Let me know if that works.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Nishanth,

Are you experiencing issues with it? You can select the format as A4 in printer properties you are using Acrobat Reader or Acrobat. Or you can open the pdf in a browser and then print it as A4.

Hope that works.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 10

The downloaded PDF is created without any page breaks, so printer takes it as a single page.

What you can do is to go to File>Print and under Page Sizing and Handling select 'Poster'. Adjust the 'Tile Scale' to a value at which the preview looks readable and fits in the pages. Then go ahead and print the project. 

Let me know if that works.

Tanmay

Level 1

I have the same issue, I can print the Excel file but it's not as easy to read as the pdf graphs and I still have to correct the data to print correctly. I can tile on a pdf but it's time consuming having to resize to the correct percentage every time. We use these everyday for client appointments and I would love for it to format correctly on 8.5x11 sheet to be able to print without having to fuss with settings. I print anywhere from 50-80 a day....this is frustrating