Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

pattern downloaded from CC market

Level 1

HI, I have downloaded some of the pattern free in the market cloud (I have regular licence).

The question is: may I use those for filling my circular small image profile in google+ toolbar?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. Adobe Marketing Cloud Community is the place to get help, advice, tips and tricks, and network with other people using Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. In regards to your query I'd suggest you post reach out to the Creative Cloud community here. Feel free to let us know in case you have any query on Adobe Marketing cloud or any of its solutions.

Thanks

Nikhil

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Could you please elaborate on where exactly within Marketing Cloud have you downloaded the content from? This will help us in understanding whether it can be used or not, although there shouldn't be any problem in using it if it is for free.

Thanks!

Level 1

caterinam53757786 wrote...

HI, I have downloaded some of the pattern free in the market cloud (I have regular licence).

The question is: may I use those for filling my circular small image profile in google+ toolbar?

thanks

I downloaded from "risorse", thanks

Level 1

Hi, I explane better: n the menu bar of CC desktop there are also the tools Home, App, risorse and community.

I downloaded from risorse but I know that it's free because I have the licence.

thanks

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. Adobe Marketing Cloud Community is the place to get help, advice, tips and tricks, and network with other people using Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. In regards to your query I'd suggest you post reach out to the Creative Cloud community here. Feel free to let us know in case you have any query on Adobe Marketing cloud or any of its solutions.

Thanks

Nikhil