Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Pathing and Graphs

Level 1

Hi, Can anyone tell me how can i set up a page flow.I want to check the previous page till the main page data in a report form.

I believe it can be done with 'Pathing' but then it is asking me for an Admin Access.Is there any other way out ?

Also would like to know how can i get a double chart .I need to compare page views with this year vs last year wherein this year data should be reflected in bar and the last year to be in Trend line.  Any Suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

HI Saurav,

1. Page pathing is enable out of box so you just need to user page name to achieve it. See steps here Flow Visualization in Analysis Workspace | Adobe Analytics - YouTube

2. Not an easy way to use two chart in one table, see more here Re: Combo chart in Analysis Workspace? But you can do something like this to solve.

Table Structure:

1799272_pastedImage_1.png

Table Settings:

1799390_pastedImage_3.png

Visualization Settings:

1799391_pastedImage_5.png

Thanks,

Asheesh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

HI Saurav,

1. Page pathing is enable out of box so you just need to user page name to achieve it. See steps here Flow Visualization in Analysis Workspace | Adobe Analytics - YouTube

2. Not an easy way to use two chart in one table, see more here Re: Combo chart in Analysis Workspace? But you can do something like this to solve.

Table Structure:

1799272_pastedImage_1.png

Table Settings:

1799390_pastedImage_3.png

Visualization Settings:

1799391_pastedImage_5.png

Thanks,

Asheesh

Level 6

Hi Saurav,

Try this method to view this year month vs last year month,

Use the Month of Year as Line Item and Year in the Top of the table,

1799414_pastedImage_2.png

1799410_pastedImage_0.png

Unfortunately there is no option for combining Line Chart and Bar Chart.

Hope this could helps you..!

Regards

Ashok