Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Page views for multiple report suite

Employee

Hi, I would like to know how I can see page views for multiple report suite at once. Earlier I used to get this report through Account Activity report in Admin menu, but now it has been replaced by Server call report where I am not able to see Page views numbers. Is there any alternate for the same. Appreciate suggestions. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi if you have a regular need for such overall comparative data for multiple report suites:

I would then recommend Company summary report. It allows you to create a dashboard that then lets you pick from a list of all available report suites. Then it also allows you to pick desired metrics.

Now you can have in a nice list view the type of data request I think is close to what you are after.

GLTU

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi if you have a regular need for such overall comparative data for multiple report suites:

I would then recommend Company summary report. It allows you to create a dashboard that then lets you pick from a list of all available report suites. Then it also allows you to pick desired metrics.

Now you can have in a nice list view the type of data request I think is close to what you are after.

GLTU

Level 2

Is this still applicable? How do I access Company summary report

Employee

Hello, thank you for your great help