Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Page Name Report

Level 1

I previously used a Custom Report (Page Name) and was able to export page views or other metrics and view by all the individual pages (urls) in our subsite using an element to reduce the display size.  Our site has approximately 70 pages.  I need to start tracking stats again but everything has changed or I've lost access and cannot view any specific pages or metrics.  For most months, there are only results in the prior 52 week column.  And a note on the site says that the displays that I've selected do not work with elements.  I could use some guidance.  Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Thank you for your response.  I used to select Adobe Analytics / Reports and run a Page Name report (it was in my favorites) and that was only a few months ago (September?).  I did find Workspace and my element (CIO Essentials) but that is way more information than I need.  I used to get a simple export with a line item for each page name and a count of page views - that's all that's needed.  Are you saying I need to use Workspace now instead of Reports?  Is the Report tab for historical data only now? When I went to Workspace and dragged my element (CIO Essentials), the counts were all zero (0). I'll keep trying to figure this out and look for instructions on using the site now that its changed so much. Again, really appreciate your offer to help.

user03989_0-1642702982112.pnguser03989_1-1642702998856.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

It sounds like you're running your report outside of the Adobe Analytics environment, e.g. not using Analysis Workspace. Is that correct? If so, could you describe the tool that you're using, or show some screenshots?

Correct answer by
Level 1

Thank you for your response.  I used to select Adobe Analytics / Reports and run a Page Name report (it was in my favorites) and that was only a few months ago (September?).  I did find Workspace and my element (CIO Essentials) but that is way more information than I need.  I used to get a simple export with a line item for each page name and a count of page views - that's all that's needed.  Are you saying I need to use Workspace now instead of Reports?  Is the Report tab for historical data only now? When I went to Workspace and dragged my element (CIO Essentials), the counts were all zero (0). I'll keep trying to figure this out and look for instructions on using the site now that its changed so much. Again, really appreciate your offer to help.

user03989_0-1642702982112.pnguser03989_1-1642702998856.png

Level 1

I kept trying and think I found what may work :). 

user03989_0-1642706715050.png

Community Advisor

Awesome!

FYI the old "Reports" interface will be disappearing soon (according to an AA product manager), so you should use Workspace all of the time now.