Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Page Flow Visualization - Visits vs Visitors

Level 1

I am viewing a page flow visualization where I can see visitors is selected by default in the flow container.
I have duplicated the same visualization to compare no. of page visitors vs no. of page visits for the particular pages.

When I see on focus node there is lets say 1000 path views are shown when visitors is selected
whereas in the duplicated visualization(where selection = 'Visits') for the same page flow there are 1450 path views displayed.
Which I think is obvious i.e. less no. of visitors having higher no. of visits

But with the same scenario when compared with the both visualizations previous page from the focus node I can see the no. of visitors are more than the no. of visits for the same previous pages.
Which makes no sense to me. How can the same previous page from focus node has more no of visitors than the page visits for the same date duration.

What are those no. exactly mean? And how can I compare page visits vs page visitors also keeping the page flow.

Thanks.

0 Replies