Expand my Community achievements bar.

Options on Right click for a chart/table

Level 3

Hi, Today I have been reported by 2 colleagues that they don't have the options they use to have to download data etc after a right click on table or a chart. They don't have admin access.

I still have the same options as admin.

Sophie_H_0-1701269391431.png

Are there any changes that have happened or just bad luck for today? Thanks

Sophie

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

My users don't have this issue to the best of my knowledge. You might want to get these 2 users on a video call and screen share what they are doing. E.g. are they right clicking in the right place? When was the last time they used this feature? etc.

Community Advisor

I have a non-admin test account, I still have the options there...

If your colleagues are still having issues, is it possible that someone was changing permissions in the Admin Console that might have removed that access?

I don't know off-hand specifically what permission that would be, but that would be the place I would start checking (again, assuming it wasn't just a hiccup in the system)

Level 3

Hi, thanks for you comment Jennifer.

They have the option of download data etc when it is their own report, but for a shared report now they are not allowed to do it. For the same report it was possible before and now they don't get the opportunity to get options on the right click on a table/chart. 

Any idea in the admin console where this could be checked please? 

Community Advisor

Oh... I didn't test this from the perspective of a shared report... 

That sounds like Adobe changed some settings/permissions on Workspace sharing...

I don't think this would be something available in the Admin Console now...

You may have to log a ticket with Client Care...