Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Omniture Prop Variables and Report Suites

Level 2

Hi

I was wondering if someone could tell me what the prop60 variable is/does and where it is set? I was also wondering how to get my information to send to the right reporting suite? I believe it is by setting the prop13 variable but I do not know where to set it?

Thanks

Shane

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Shane,

There are no fixed values or places where you set what value is being passed into this prop. It is up to you to decide and code what values you want to send to this variable. Do remember that prop60 is a traffic variable and you should and should contain relevant info only.

The second question in your query " how to get my information to send to the right reporting suite " is a bit ambiguous. It again depends on you as to which report suite you want it to be passed to. If you're looking to check whether data is being passed to the correct report suite please go through this document.

Please let us know in case you have any more queries.

Thanks

Nikhil

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Shane,

There are no fixed values or places where you set what value is being passed into this prop. It is up to you to decide and code what values you want to send to this variable. Do remember that prop60 is a traffic variable and you should and should contain relevant info only.

The second question in your query " how to get my information to send to the right reporting suite " is a bit ambiguous. It again depends on you as to which report suite you want it to be passed to. If you're looking to check whether data is being passed to the correct report suite please go through this document.

Please let us know in case you have any more queries.

Thanks

Nikhil

Level 2

Hi Nikhil

Thanks for your reply. I was wondering about this as we have changed our site to a new server and have ported all the files over. We copied the metrics.js file and all the meta data exactly but now our information is being sent to the wrong report suite. Also the prop60 variable is showing in Omnibug whereas it did not before. I was wondering if there is somewhere that we can code the reporting suite so it sends to the correct one?

Thanks

Shane

Level 8

Hi Shane,

In regards to the report suite I'd recommend you take a look at this page. This should help correct the error. In regards to prop60 I'd recommend you take a look at the page code where this is being fired.

Thanks

Nikhil