Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Occurrences into Report Builder

Level 1

Hi

I use occurrences in my Adobe Reports into Workspace. I need to automatize these reports through excel via Report Builder, but occurrences are missing into this tool. How can I add them to Report Builder?

Thanks,

E

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello maudc12762866,

The metric Occurances is only availabe in Workspace and Ad Hoc out of the box.  Please see our Documentation here. However you can make a new calculated metric just for Report Builder which is akin to the sum of page views and page events.  Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Andrew

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello maudc12762866,

The metric Occurances is only availabe in Workspace and Ad Hoc out of the box.  Please see our Documentation here. However you can make a new calculated metric just for Report Builder which is akin to the sum of page views and page events.  Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Andrew

Level 1
Hello there - thank you for your answer but the documentation link you listed here cannot be found. Could you please resend? Thank you!