Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Next Site Section Flow and Next Page Flow Reports

Level 1

Hi All,

I'm new to Omniture and am struggling with a page path report - I'd like to see which individual pages (vs. Site Sections) are most popular entries to our site from the collection of PPC landing pages which constitute Site Section = Landing Page.

Is it possible to configure a report that incorporates the Paths/Site Sections/Next Site Sections Flow report & the Paths/Pages/Next Page Flow report? Or is there another way to arrive at this information?

Thank you in advance,

Patty

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Since Site Section=Landing Page and the pageName content variable dimension are set at the same time; therefore you can breakdown the Site Section=Landing Page line item by pages and then pull in the entries metric. The other alternative is you could build a segment filtering on Site Section=Landing Page as entry and run against the Pages/Pathing report.

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Since Site Section=Landing Page and the pageName content variable dimension are set at the same time; therefore you can breakdown the Site Section=Landing Page line item by pages and then pull in the entries metric. The other alternative is you could build a segment filtering on Site Section=Landing Page as entry and run against the Pages/Pathing report.

Best,

Brian