Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Need to add freeform text next/over screen components

Level 1

Hi, 

I have a lot screens and I want to know if there is a way to add freeform to help in making it easy to track those pages? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Do you mean to add a Freeform table or a Text description box?

Freeform table: just drag a freeform table into your dashboard and add whatever dimensions and metrics that you need. In your case, you probably want to add the Pages dimension and filter to the specific pages that you are interested in.

Text description: just drag a Text box into your dashboard and write whatever text you want.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Do you mean to add a Freeform table or a Text description box?

Freeform table: just drag a freeform table into your dashboard and add whatever dimensions and metrics that you need. In your case, you probably want to add the Pages dimension and filter to the specific pages that you are interested in.

Text description: just drag a Text box into your dashboard and write whatever text you want.