Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Monitor resolution and screen size fields based on logical or physical screen size

Level 1
The documentation Adobe has on the monitor resolution field, says it's based on the active display and doesn't clarify further if the field is capturing logical or physical sizes : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/dimensions/monitor-resolution.html?

Any further clarification if the monitor resolution and screen size fields capture logical or physical sizes would be most helpful. Thanks!
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The page that you linked to gives the code for getting the Monitor resolution: it's using the "screen" object.

From W3Schools:

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 7

@ireneg25367024  If I am correct than by logical you mean to say the actual size of screen i.e. measuring from top left corner to bottom right corner. If that's the case than yes it measure using the same dimensions logically.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The page that you linked to gives the code for getting the Monitor resolution: it's using the "screen" object.

From W3Schools: