Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

mobile vs d/t hits

Level 2

Requirement: If user access the web page from desktop,propX value is Desktop. If user access the same web page from mobile,propX value is mobile As per my knowledge,We can implemen by using User-Agent string.Any better solution?
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Better solution will be to use the default mobile and non-mobile segments in SC. And with he new segment menu where you can apply multiple segment at the same time you can either apply the non-mobile or the mobile segment and any other segments of your choice. No need to track desktop or mobile in props nowadays.

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Better solution will be to use the default mobile and non-mobile segments in SC. And with he new segment menu where you can apply multiple segment at the same time you can either apply the non-mobile or the mobile segment and any other segments of your choice. No need to track desktop or mobile in props nowadays.

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes

Level 2

thanks Alexis, i was thinking the same :)