Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Missing Virtual Report suites in Components Dialog

Level 2

Dear all

I wanted to create a Virtual Report Suite. However, the setting is not available. 

Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 14.52.56.png

Am I missing some specific rights or is some configuration wrong?

Best

Clemens

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I think you need to be an Admin at the Adobe Analytics product level in the Admin Console. Go to "Products" at the top level, then Adobe Analytics, then the "Admin" tab there.

yuhuisg_0-1668152284397.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Only Admin users can create new Report Suites, that goes for Virtual Report Suites as well. And like normal report suites, access to see the VRS has to be applied in the admin console, it does not inherit the access permissions of the parent suite.

Level 2

I have full system admin to the system. So I guess somewhere some right is missing. Do you know which one where I have to set?

Community Advisor

There is no actual "setting" but there are several levels of administration.. maybe it's tied to a different admin level? Do you have access to create normal suites?

Level 2

No, creating normal report suites is missing too.

Community Advisor

OK, there are three levels of Admin:

System

Product

and 

I think you said you were a System Admin, but I think you need to be a Product Admin as well. As you have system admin rights, you should be able to add the permissions to your account.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I think you need to be an Admin at the Adobe Analytics product level in the Admin Console. Go to "Products" at the top level, then Adobe Analytics, then the "Admin" tab there.

yuhuisg_0-1668152284397.png

Level 2

Finally it worked. Seems it took some time until the access then appeared.

Thanks for the hints