Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Missing Scroll bar in Freeform tables

Level 1

Hi, my freeform tables used to display the scroll bars on the right of the table, but in the past few weeks this has disappeared even though the data is 30 rows (whereas below screenshot only shows 14 rows). I can only see the other dates if I drag the bottom of the table to make it longer. Previously I was able to use the scroll bar. Any solution? 

Thanks

no scroll.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi@SaitoGT

If you are not able to view the scroll bar on the right then I will suggest you to try clearing your browser cache/ cookies & if that doesn't resolve the issue then I will suggest to raise an incident with the Client Care team for further investigation.

Best,
Abhinav

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi@SaitoGT

If you are not able to view the scroll bar on the right then I will suggest you to try clearing your browser cache/ cookies & if that doesn't resolve the issue then I will suggest to raise an incident with the Client Care team for further investigation.

Best,
Abhinav