Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Mapping Table of Mobile Devices

Level 5

Does anyone know a good mapping table of device name (SDKs) to the real name of that device.

Here is an example:

DeviceName (sdk)      real name

iPhone10,6     iPhone X

iPhone10,3     iPhone X

iPhone10,5     iPhone 8 Plus

etc.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Yes, you will have similarly have to use mapping for all the device. Please refer android-device-names/android_models.properties at master · meetup/android-device-names · GitHub

Hope this will help.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 1

the link shared is the answer List of iOS device codes types a.k.a. machine ids (e.g. iPhone1,1) and their matching product names .... you can use the SAINT classification to see the user friendly name in SiteCatalyst UI report and for other tools.

Level 5

But I would need this not only for ios also for all devices withe a user friendly name. any idea? Because I would like to complete a classification but without such good list this will be impossible.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Yes, you will have similarly have to use mapping for all the device. Please refer android-device-names/android_models.properties at master · meetup/android-device-names · GitHub

Hope this will help.