Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Locked Account, User can't Log in

Level 2

Hi,

I have a locker user account and can't access the Adobe Analytics as user was not able to access their account with the correct password and have tried it multiple time  but user was not able to access the account.

We did password reset and also tried it on Chrome, Firefox and Edge by cleaning History & Cache/Cookies but it still gives same error message - "User locker due to too many failed attempts".

@Adobe Analytics Customer Support, Can you please reset the password from back end?

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

User Locked out.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Give this a shot if you haven't already: Troubleshoot locked accounts

If those still don't work, creating a formal ticket with customer care might be necessary so we can get more specific information.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 4

I face the same issue, I tried after 24 hours later and reset the password. I think this happens due to some security issue.

If this issue remain same I would suggest to give access on new email ID.

Thanks!

Level 2

Thanks for the help, Roshan.

Hope this will reset soon.

Employee Advisor

Hi Samad, were you able to get in?

Level 2

Yeah, I was able to login after 24 hr but it happened again today.

I'm not able to login again today.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Give this a shot if you haven't already: Troubleshoot locked accounts

If those still don't work, creating a formal ticket with customer care might be necessary so we can get more specific information.