Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

List of Next or Previous Pages in Workspace

Level 2

Hi there, in Workspace I'd like to show a set of pages and all of the pages that came immediately after, like so, something like this:

PageNext PagePage Views
Page A 10
 Page B5
Page C 20
 Page D5

The question here is: where did users go immediately after viewing a given page. No, I'm not looking for the Flow visualization that can only look at one page at a time in clunky visualization where page names are truncated to the extent that you can't read them. I want the data itself, for a set of pages. I don't want to include a separate flow chart for every page in a group of pages. 

Is this possible?

A related question would also be: is it possible to create a sequential segment where instead of all pages after the given sequence, you only get the very next page. 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3
I know that the suggested solution is to pass "previous" page in as a prop, which is very simple when we are talking websites. But this is not easy for mobile app. Is there a plans to bring this solution into Analysis Workspace? This would make it easier for our stakeholders which we turn off Reports and Analytics except for a few power users.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 4

1.) Did you know that you can turn off truncation?
2.) This is still easier in R&A, AW doesn't do multi dimensional data very well.
3.) The common work around is to pass 'previous page' as a prop and use that for any breakdowns/segments.

Correct answer by
Level 3
I know that the suggested solution is to pass "previous" page in as a prop, which is very simple when we are talking websites. But this is not easy for mobile app. Is there a plans to bring this solution into Analysis Workspace? This would make it easier for our stakeholders which we turn off Reports and Analytics except for a few power users.