Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Large workspace won't load - unknown error 502

Level 2

I have a large workspace project (lots of panels) which as of today I am unable to access. It gets hung up on the 'loading' stage.

Looking in the JS console I see:

An Unknown error kept the project from loading Error: Request failed with status code 502

Have tried different browsers and different computers with the same result. Able to get into other workspace projects without issue.

I suspect I've added too much to this workspace - but is there any way I can get in and delete some of my panels please?  Have so much work in there and can't afford to lose it all.

Thank you very much

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I think this might be one of those issues where customer care will be able to help you more than the community. If you create a ticket and share your login company, username, and project name, they'll be able to help you get everything squared away.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I think this might be one of those issues where customer care will be able to help you more than the community. If you create a ticket and share your login company, username, and project name, they'll be able to help you get everything squared away.

Level 2

Thank you - It appeared to be a more widespread issue that day. Scheduled maintenance that evening seemed to resolve it. Thanks for the advice!

Level 3

@Taymar We are experiencing the same issue with one of our Workfront Boards and will be submitting a ticket to get it resolved thanks to this post! Thanks for providing your experience. It definitely saved us time.