Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Issue with PDF attached in email - Scheduled report

Level 2

Hi!
I have created a scheduled report. This report is sent in pdf.
The issue is that the titles of some summary numbers are squeezed whereas it looks fine in the report itself and even when I download the PDF version from the project>download PDF.
The dimension tab is closed and the view density is compact in the report settings when i created the scheduled report.
I can't see how I can solve this.
Thanks for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Sophie_H I've been told the fix has been pushed.. please try again and see if your report looks correct

View solution in original post

25 Replies

Community Advisor

Great point Jen...

Sophie if you want to see if your base report is too big try doing a control p of the browser with dashbaord on it see what sort of scaling is required to make it fit.

That could help you scale width down to fit more in line with an A4/letter size.

Community Advisor

I've reached out to some Adobe people who work on Workspace to see if they are aware of any changes to the PDF process recently... at least that can tell us if this is potentially a recent issue... as I have never noticed a difference between direct downloads of reports and scheduled reports in the past.... 

Community Advisor

Ok, I have an update. There have been some recent updates to scheduled projects. The team is looking into this issue and believe that the scheduled projects process is not setting the correct width at this time.

The team is working to resolve the issue. @Sophie_H  I will continue to post here as I get information.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Sophie_H I've been told the fix has been pushed.. please try again and see if your report looks correct

Level 2

Hi @Jennifer_Dungan , it looks great now. Many thanks for your support. really appreciate it. 

Thanks @Pablo_Childe  as well for your help.

Sophie