Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Issue with Analytics data in parent reporting suite..

Level 2

Hi everyone. facing weird issue. We are seeing data is reporting properly in virtual reporting suite but not seeing any value parent reporting suite. Also, default download / exit analytics call is not persisting any evar value, it seems i am missing some config settings. please suggest.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

For the first issue, I would recommend reaching out to support team since it will need looking into your reports. For the second issue, why do you think values will persist in evars in Custom/Exit link calls?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 2

@MRG01 Can you share any screenshot of the report where you are seeing the value in VRS but not in it's Parent report suite for the same date range and same segment conditions ? 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

For the first issue, I would recommend reaching out to support team since it will need looking into your reports. For the second issue, why do you think values will persist in evars in Custom/Exit link calls?

Level 2

Thanks @Khurshid_Alam will check with support team. For second issue, evar values are persisting for other reporting suite for custom / exit link call. 

Employee Advisor

Are you setting linktrackVars and linkTackEvents variables with the evars and events in the link track calls?

Level 2

no. all values are populated from datalayer object .