Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Is there any Limit to Number of Work Space in Adobe Analytics

Level 1

Hi All,

Had  a Quick question regarding number of WorkSpaces we can create on Adobe Analytics.

I was doing a clean up of users and wondered if certain WS reports need to be removed from Adobe Analytics. If there are too many Adobe Analytics reports is there any extra charge or server load ?

Is there any way to know the number of users that use the WS reports.

Thanks,

Kaushik Meta

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

To the best of my knowledge there are no per user or per account limits for Workspace projects.  Regardless its best practice to remove anything that is no longer needed to help maintain some standards around what is valid.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

To the best of my knowledge there are no per user or per account limits for Workspace projects.  Regardless its best practice to remove anything that is no longer needed to help maintain some standards around what is valid.

Level 1

Thanks (Sorry dont see your name )

But i dont want to delete the old projects just in case we may need to do a comparison in future and we will not have anything son was concerned if there is any limit or cost associated to the number of WSs.l