Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Is the scheduled maint going on in Adobe Analytics keeping users from logging into that product?

Level 1

Is the scheduled maint going on in Adobe Analytics keeping users from logging into that product?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

No, it should not. The most impact maintenance releases have is expired sessions where they are booted to the login screen and must log in again.

If there are any issues that last longer than a few minutes, I would recommend reaching out to Customer Care, or mention @AdobeExpCare on Twitter so we can make sure it is handled promptly.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

No, it should not. The most impact maintenance releases have is expired sessions where they are booted to the login screen and must log in again.

If there are any issues that last longer than a few minutes, I would recommend reaching out to Customer Care, or mention @AdobeExpCare on Twitter so we can make sure it is handled promptly.