Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Is the Reports area in Analytics going to be deprecated?

Level 2

Hey!

Are the rumors true? Is the 'reports' area in Adobe Analytics going away leaving us only with 'workspace analysis'?? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@JC253 - As far as I know, it won't be deprecated, but we are moving towards a unified view where Workspace and Reports would be merged to a different view. Can you go to the Workspace home page and see if you see a toggle button on the bottom left of the UI?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@JC253 - As far as I know, it won't be deprecated, but we are moving towards a unified view where Workspace and Reports would be merged to a different view. Can you go to the Workspace home page and see if you see a toggle button on the bottom left of the UI?

Level 2

Yes. I see and use the toggle button regularly. However, I toggle back to the familiar 'reports view'. I am asking because the contractor that did our AEM implementation and Analytics setup has told me to ignore reports because they will no longer be available due to Workspace being the main focus. I am currently going through the on-demand learning (subscription) for Analytics and see many benefits to both areas. If reports are truly going away, I will shift my focus to workspace analysis. (My question of them was surrounding inconsistencies in the data I see in the OOTB reports and the 'dashboards' they setup on our behalf in Workspace.)  

Thanks much!

Employee Advisor

Got it, @JC253 . I'd recommend that you use "Workspace" going forward as that's where all the enhancements and features are coming up. Currently, there isn't any fixed plan to deprecate "Reports & Analytics", but "Workspace" is the future :). 

Level 4

Yes - Effective December 31, 2023, Adobe intends to discontinue Reports & Analytics and its accompanying reports and features. The reports, visualizations, and underlying technology that power Reports & Analytics no longer meet Adobe’s technology standards. https://spark.adobe.com/page/6WnF8JK6IRDhf/