Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Is the latest version of Report Builder (5.6.26) compatible with Microsoft 365?

Level 1

I am having some challenges installing the latest version of report builder with my IT group after receiving and updating to a new PC.  I have been unable to find any documentation on Adobe help about technical issues.

Thanks

Hoping to use some of the features seen at Summit

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

What challenges are you facing? I am on 5.6.52 as well.

You can also reach out to customercare@adobe.com to see if it is some common issue which you are having.

Level 1

It has to do with a timing out issue, but I am guessing my IT team will need to re-push to my machine or install directly from Analytics.

Level 4

Hi @MCampbell1 

Report Builder is compatible with Office 365 Excel. Further, you will need to have it on your machine. Also, ensure that the Report Builder is selected under COM Add-ins (Microsoft Office button -> Options -> Add-ins -> Select COM Add-ins from drop down - > Go.

Pankaj_Sabharwal_0-1649651665527.png

It will be great if you can share what errors you are facing in case you need any further help.

Thanks.