Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Is it possible to create a new dimension/ report menu item in Adobe Analytics?

Level 2

Hi there,

I would like to create a new dimension in Adobe Analytics. To my knowledge, dimensions always correspond to the structure of the menu in "Reports". But how can I add a new dimension in the menu?

Do I need admin rights or admin admissions? If the answer is yes, could you please explain the next steps?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You will need admin privileges or an admin to make changes to the configuration.

Ideally you will only see those dimensions that are enabled in the report suite config. To setup/modify these you will need to go to Admin > Report Suite, and select the correct report suite(s)

For props --> Edit Settings > Traffic > Traffic Variables

For evars --> Edit Settings > Conversion > Conversion Variables

For events --> Edit Settings > Conversion > Success Events

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

If its avaialble then go to report suite

Select actual report suite

under general -> Customize menus

There all toggable menus if grey are hidden. Select them make them visible.

Save and then you will need to re login to view them.

Regards

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You will need admin privileges or an admin to make changes to the configuration.

Ideally you will only see those dimensions that are enabled in the report suite config. To setup/modify these you will need to go to Admin > Report Suite, and select the correct report suite(s)

For props --> Edit Settings > Traffic > Traffic Variables

For evars --> Edit Settings > Conversion > Conversion Variables

For events --> Edit Settings > Conversion > Success Events