Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Integrating Adobe Analytics with Adobe Campaign Console

Level 3

Hello Team,

I'm exploring ways to connect with individuals who have visited our brand's profile. Our brand has a dedicated website where we track user behavior using Adobe Analytics. To execute our campaigns, we rely on Adobe Campaign Console. My goal is to send targeted emails to users who have visited our web pages within a specific timeframe or have shown active interest in particular products.

For instance, let's consider a scenario: I visit a leading vehicle brand's website, browse through their new car models, and express interest by filling out a form. Adobe Analytics tracks my actions. I aim to include these engaged users in our Campaign Console to send them tailored email communications.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

You need to look at Adobe triggers,

Its a way to connect Adobe Analytics segments and rules, to then allow them to be tied to Adobe campaign flows for more dynamic marketing based on interaction rules.

GLTU