Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Individual Metrics Report

Level 1

I manage over 150 web pages daily, and I am trying to use Tableau to better visually show how our sites are performing to clients for better analysis. Is there a way to get metrics broken down by individual instances like so:

Page view    Country            Device    Time of day     Source        Time on Site

1                United States    Ipad        10:00 a.m.      FaceBook    35 secs

I have attached an example file of the desired breakdown. I do not need all of those breakdowns, it is just set up the way I want.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Erik,

So I understand well you want to know for EACH pageviews the detailed data. I believe this won't be possible. Using SiteCatalyst or Data Warehouse you will get data for a specific granularity, hour, day, month, year ... or aggregate number for the specific time period.

The only close solution that I can see for you would be to use Data feed to extract data then process data for each hit (line) into a report.

For more information for Data feed please go here : http://microsite.omniture.com/t2/help/en_US/sc/clickstream/datafeeds_whatsnew.html

There is also a new tool that will come out at some point and will provide you data as sent before processing. I am not sure if it is live yet.

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Erik,

So I understand well you want to know for EACH pageviews the detailed data. I believe this won't be possible. Using SiteCatalyst or Data Warehouse you will get data for a specific granularity, hour, day, month, year ... or aggregate number for the specific time period.

The only close solution that I can see for you would be to use Data feed to extract data then process data for each hit (line) into a report.

For more information for Data feed please go here : http://microsite.omniture.com/t2/help/en_US/sc/clickstream/datafeeds_whatsnew.html

There is also a new tool that will come out at some point and will provide you data as sent before processing. I am not sure if it is live yet.

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes