Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Incorrect number of hits on Android

Level 2

hi guys, i have a question relative to the transaction amount of 2 event page. Please follow the following context for more information: currently i have 2 event page, the 1st one (click_button) hits when user click continue button at screen A and the 2nd one (onload_result) hits when user on load successfully at screen B. The logic on my mobile application is when user click continue button at screen A, then user will redirect to screen B. With the logic as mentioned above, the number of "click_button" should always be greater than or equal to the number of "onload_result". However, as you can see in the attached image. With filtering by Android and IOS, I think the number for IOS is correct, but the number when filtering by Android is unreasonable. The number of "click_button" is 435 (Unique Visitors) and 862 (Page Views) and "onload_result" is 439 (Unique Visitors) & 866 (Page Views)

image (11) (1).png

 I also enable log when debug and see that onload_result trigger alway successfully.

MobileCore.setLogLevel(LoggingMode.DEBUG);

image (12).png

Is there any way to make sure that the event already sent succeed to Adobe from Mobile application? Because i concern about that there may be cases where the API call (POST) fails. If api call fail, how can i check this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

I can think of a couple possibilities as to why the second page is higher. The first is that the page 1 isn't sending the call reliably. Have you used Assurance to check the tracking and make sure it's firing correctly? 

The second thing I can think of is if users are refreshing the second page. Have you checked to see if there are reloads that are causing an increase in the second page?

The last thing I can think of, is "event page" being captured in an evar? If it is, what is the expiry and allocation set to? Is it possible that the value could be persisting?