Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

in classification rule builder not able to select the conversion variable

Level 3

Hi All,

Not able to select the conversion variable in classification rule builder. Why? Can anyone please help on this.

@All reddy_y11_2-1656908864695.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@reddy_y-11 ,
This happens when a variable for that report suite is already in use in any other rule builder rule. Please check if this variable is being used in any other rule?
One variable of a report suite can only be used once in one rule of classification rule builder.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

@reddy_y-11 ,
This happens when a variable for that report suite is already in use in any other rule builder rule. Please check if this variable is being used in any other rule?
One variable of a report suite can only be used once in one rule of classification rule builder.

Level 3

@vibhatna ,

Not using in any other rule builder.

May be permission issues?

Community Advisor

I am going to second @vibhatna answer, that is the behaviour I see for items that already have rules applied to them (it's to prevent accidentally adding multiple rule sets to the same element).

Employee

@reddy_y-11,

If it would be permission issue, the variable would not be available in dropdown also.