Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

in classification rule builder not able to select the conversion variable

Level 3

Hi All,

Not able to select the conversion variable in classification rule builder. Why? Can anyone please help on this.

@All reddy_y11_2-1656908864695.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@reddy_y-11 ,
This happens when a variable for that report suite is already in use in any other rule builder rule. Please check if this variable is being used in any other rule?
One variable of a report suite can only be used once in one rule of classification rule builder.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

@reddy_y-11 ,
This happens when a variable for that report suite is already in use in any other rule builder rule. Please check if this variable is being used in any other rule?
One variable of a report suite can only be used once in one rule of classification rule builder.

Level 3

@vibhatna ,

Not using in any other rule builder.

May be permission issues?

Community Advisor

I am going to second @vibhatna answer, that is the behaviour I see for items that already have rules applied to them (it's to prevent accidentally adding multiple rule sets to the same element).

Employee

@reddy_y-11,

If it would be permission issue, the variable would not be available in dropdown also.