Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Identifying Dimensions Populated by Classification Importer

Level 2

I'm using a workspace that I didn't set up and it features almost 200 dimensions populated as a result of classification. I want to understand how these dimensions are being classified and have run through those that are being classified via the rule builder. That still leaves many unaccounted for. Is there a way to verify which dimensions are being populated via manual or FTP import, or is it simply a case of assuming that any that aren't classified by rule builder MUST be classified via import. I ideally want to see which are manual import and which are FTP import.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi, in the Classification Importer, there is a tab called FTP Export. You can export the  classification rules to understand what is being set.

I think you have to export per classification set, so this could be a big job given your description... 

Good Luck!