Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Hyperlinks in PDFs

Level 2

Hello,

I've added hyperlinks as a table of contents to my workspace project. My report audience does not have access to Adobe Analytics. When I export to PDF the hyperlinks only go to workspace and do not link to the section in the PDF format. Is there a way to do this or do the hyperlinks only work while in Adobe Workspace? 

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't think it's possible. My understanding of the PDF export is that it just takes the contents of the dashboard, including whatever links are in there, and makes a PDF out of it. So it does not include any processing to update links-to-dashboard-sections to links-to-PDF-sections.

Your best bet is to indicate your dashboard sections clearly in a visual manner, e.g. different fonts / font sizes/weights / colours.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't think it's possible. My understanding of the PDF export is that it just takes the contents of the dashboard, including whatever links are in there, and makes a PDF out of it. So it does not include any processing to update links-to-dashboard-sections to links-to-PDF-sections.

Your best bet is to indicate your dashboard sections clearly in a visual manner, e.g. different fonts / font sizes/weights / colours.